Thursday, May 27, 2010

Break

Hotels and 2-year-olds don't mix. At least not after two hours. We've had a week. And have one more to go.

***

I noticed my friend criteria on Facebook has evolved. I'm no longer asking dudes who I kinda sorta knew back in high school. I'm never ask females unless we're related. And I avoid ex-girlfriends' pages altogether. I still say yes to the people who ask me, and I should probably start adding my military buddies. But I'm really not interested in communicating with more than 165 people at any one time. At least not without a bullhorn.

***

At one point, I was only worried about successfully navigating my way to officer. Now that I'm here, I have enough spare time to worry about when I'm going to find the time to succeed at what I'm doing next.

1 comment:

Tom said...

What are you doing next? And congratulations on getting your commission. (Is that the correct lingo?)