Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Nuptials: Overheard, said or thought

*
Agreed! We're getting married in Bermuda.

Do you have anything more Lords of the Ringish?

Towels are much better than knives!

Let me, once again, point out the importance of beer.

YESYESYESYES! LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE! Now jump, again.

You could go to a gay bar with that look. And they wouldn't think you were gay.

No, I can't tell you why I love Santa Fe.

Because I don't want to think about Bill Clinton naked.

It's OK sweetheart, they already think I'm an idiot.

We don't have the logistics to bring a stripper to Hico.

Townes Van Zandt and ABBA on the same playlist ... wow.

Well ... we're not dead.

I can't believe you don't know them. She was one of my best friends in high school. (circa 1956)

It's 9 p.m. on our honeymoon. Time to sleep.

I suppose they'll come and get me. They can't start without the groom.

Wow, the big moment ... The bride looks great. We've got a big crowd. And here I am wearing a flaming pink tie. Such is love. Such is love.

*Sorry for the generic photo, I've been having trouble getting actual shots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try these:

I thought we weren't supposed to start until 6:05!

Get your own! (Flower girl's reply when asked if she would mind sharing her Dr Pepper.)

I can't get the birdseed out of my updo!

Who knew you could decorate a car with scrub brush and toilet paper rolls.

Get me a glass of wine and some baba ganoush.