Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Beware the attic

While checking our attic recently for dead rats, I came across a mostly empty cardboard box that contained a couple of plastic jack-o'-lanterns and this:


My wife was scared of what I might write here, but I have just a few thoughts:
  • You'd think, when moving, that packing ALL your S&M gear would be a priority.
  • The peacock feathers on the crotch of the leather-thong jockstrap -- nice touch.
  • Some of you may be slightly titillated. All I can think about? The people in this house before us consisted of two middle-aged chunky dudes who kept about 15 cats.
  • At least I don't have to worry about my Halloween costume this year.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like some of the crap that you used to claim your Paladium* Characters were wearing.

*Paladium is a "Dungeons & Dragons" type game that Seagraves used to spend hours and hours playing in college...COLLEGE!

Seagraves said...

Jacque LaChien, 3rd level long bowman. +2 to hit.

Tom said...

Wait, I don't understand the one on the left. Are those horns? what part of the body would you wear that on?

Anonymous said...

a good garage sale item.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, if you want people to look at the horns, then look up at you and your wife, then look back down at the horns, then look back up.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess you're good for a Halloween costume for the next couple years!