Saturday, June 16, 2007

News that reflects me

Got a random e-mail on Friday. (I like random e-mail on the blog. So far, I've got two, and one of them ended with me getting a free DVD set of WKRP in Cincinnatti. )

It was from an Alex Smith of Albany, New York. Smith runs a health blog and uses some kind of doo-dad to collect news headlines related to the site, and post them down the left column.

Hence, a web site on fighting fat posts an article on Chow Yun-Fat fighting censorship in China. (Kidding, it also seems to have some good info.)

So, the suggestion was to install the news search on mine. Personally, I don't know if this is one guy or some front for guerilla marketing, and I don't care so long as it works.

Anyway, thanks to Alex (or to the good people at Acme news search).

First, tho, I need to compile a list of search words that reflect what this blog is all about. Here's what I've got so far:

  • Dogs
  • Beer
  • Texas Tech
  • Whiskey
  • Metrosexual bliss
  • Steamed pudding

I was thinking about "Texas" but it's too broad a topic and people might get tired of me rambling on about Muleshoe. Or maybe that's why they come here. Anyway it's too broad a topic.

As always, feel free to make suggestions.

No comments: