Thursday, July 05, 2007

Bad ways to begin a job application cover letter

(As if it’s been on my mind lately or something)
  • "AWESOME!" That’s what you will say when you read my experience summary.
  • Let me begin by referring to my favorite Dukes of Hazard episode ...
  • Dear Mr(s). XXXXXX, I am interested in the position of (whatever) that I found while going through several thousand web sites during commercials breaks of "Tyra." She’s really looking good, lately.
  • Sorry about the jelly stain.
  • Orange flavored spots of tiny dynamite! Boom! Leprechaun aliens in blue space suits -- Duck little monkeys! Swim!
  • Please insert accompanying DVD for a video introduction to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...how you been, Sandy?

Deon

Seagraves said...

Pretty good. E-mail me if you want. Zenkicker@Hotmail.com