Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Visual representation of terrible twos onset

Begin with this:



Add this:



Wait 10 minutes, and you have this:


So this is what people were talking about. Sam, at 18 months, now only wants to do things he can't do. And when he learns he can't do them, it's crying and stomping and yelling time.

Just saying, I'm thinking of gluing the dinner table chairs to the floor. (Sam's been moving them around and climbing them. This was annoying but cute, until my Mom recalled when I was doing the same thing, and would climb on top of the stove and set the burners to high.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get ready!!!

Anonymous said...

Dave T says ...

And I thought my kid was the only one who DEMANDED that all books belong on the floor.

I'm beginning to think they look natural that way, myself.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that "publish your comment" button sure is clickety....

Seagraves said...

Fixed. And the comment removal thing on this is as clunky as the comment button.