Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Comment response:

To Dave:

I'm not saying Lone Star Beer has no honor. I'm just saying it has no taste.

Also, I realize what alma mater your wife lays claim too. But I personally think Mizzou's in for a TCU-style letdown this weekend. I'll add that it's possible I'm wrong, solely to cover my ass.

As far as to what Texas Tech will do this weekend -- I don't know. You'll have to call her.

To anonymous lawyer dude (heh):

Feel free to move down any time. You can live in here:

You can fix it up as you like, but you have to keep the '70s-era polyester vibra-chair there on the right.

And I don't know if Hico has any attorneys. There's an law office downtown, but it's always closed and the names on the door haven't changed in decades. I've started to think that if you walked in, you would find two skeletons, sitting at their desks, trying to figure out how to sue Studebaker.

No comments: