Thursday, March 01, 2007

Life imitates the first dirty movie I ever saw

A couple of hotties are robbing banks.

Ah, memories. It was 1978. The Harrisons next door had this new thing called "Cable". I thought it was useful primarily because it had Tom and Jerry cartoons on in the afternoon. Then the parents were away one night, and every underage boy in the neighborhood was introduced to HBO after hours.

Really, I kind of wax sentimental about it. There was glamor about the way nakedness was presented at that time. I feel sorry for the modern 8-year-old cruising the net and finding stuff that made me curl up in disgust at age 32. (Which means I don't do that stuff anymore, thanks.)

If recall the movie correctly, I hope the modern-day hottie bandits use dynamite and and have a blue-grass tape in the car for when they elude the hillbilly cops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There sure are a lot of posts here for someone that is bailing on the blogging biz.