Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thanks to Elizabeth, or whatever your name is

My post on the Katie scandal was linked in a bit by Dan Goldberg on the Columbia Journalism Review Daily web site. My joke as quoted doesn't make a whole lot of sense in the context in which it's printed, but I'm not complaining*.

(I was referring to the statue's attributes and Goldberg had already made a boob joke earlier in the piece. Explaining my bit would've just dragged it down.)

Anyway. Cool. Thanks to the link, my daily visitor count rocketed into the stratosphere of the mid-20s.

Someday, I'll get 30. (Clinching fists, looking at ceiling.) Someday.

*ON FURTHER REVIEW, it still makes sense as a joke, Goldberg just used my quotes to make his own joke. I've spent too much time on this ... that is all.

No comments: