Monday, November 24, 2008

Blogger type

A site called Typealyzer will tell you what blogging personality you have by analyzing your language, or something.

My personality, the "performer," is a bit disturbing ...
The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. ...

Ah well. I checked Dave's at Bottlecaps, and he was rated the same, and let me just say here that we are both confident in our manly manliness. I'm also not into bright colors so much. I'll admit that I like cotton bedsheets, but what does that have to do with anything?

Anyway, if you want to do your own analyzing, the site is here.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Ha ha. Nothing incompatible with manliness and sweet smells. Also, wouldn't Raider Red be considered a bright color? I bet you have a nice soft sweatshirt or hoody in that color. (how the hell do you spell hoody anyway? hoodie?)

Seagraves said...

And just in case you check back, the answer is "hoodie," according to my wife the page designer.

I don't think it's the sweet smells so much as the cooking smells that I like.