Friday, November 14, 2008

I Eat My Cake

This was from a recipe in the Star-Telegram called, I think, "So-Much-Chocolate-You-Should-Anesthetize-Your-Mouth Cake." I'm calling it my first cake success, as it looks pretty good and there were no major mistakes in the manufacturing process.

UPDATE: Per request, here's a link to the recipe.

Sam's b-day cake was well-recieved, but I thought it was a little dry. I still don't have the texture right on this one, but my wife likes it and I'm fine with that.

After writing this, I feel like I should kill something and grill it just to get my testosterone levels back up.


Kill the beast
So, how long does everyone think the phrase "He's a BEAST" will remain cool? I'm thinking until last Tuesday.

(UPDATE: My wife was confused as to the meaning of the phrase. "He's a BEAST" translates roughly into "He's quite good at what he's doing.")

For a replacement, "Knees the groin of reality" would be a good one. As in:
Michael Crabtree: Knee.
Reality: Groin.

Booyah.

(I miss "booyah" -- we got rid of it way too soon.)

4 comments:

VmarksTheSpot said...

Nice job on the cake! You should throw up the link when you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

What dessert are you bring Thanksgiving? Mom

Seagraves said...

I'm thinking cherry pie. Everyone likes it, but people forget to make it.

Anonymous said...

cherry pie is good. bring it. mom