Monday, July 03, 2006

Folks ...

You may or may not have noticed a slight change to the profile. I’m going anonymous. This is not to hide my identity from you, as most of you have already pinned me down to one of 50 people you know.

As I’m looking for a job to support this family thing that I’m starting, I’ve realized that, on the off chance someone googles my name, and on the off chance they end up at this site, all the references to drunken hoboes and firearm violations might prove a bit offputting.

For the time being, I’ll go by “Seagraves,” an old nickname that, as far as I know, was not given to me with a pejorative intent. Of course I could be wrong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea!

Anonymous said...

Just FYI, you can still be found by being googled... old flames can still track you down, lol.

Seagraves said...

A-ha! Thanks.