Friday, March 06, 2009

Announcing: 30 posts in 30 days.

Because I couldn't think of a more inclusive unit of time.

I've been slacking off big time here lately, and while I could throw plenty of excuses at you, I realized yesterday that I'm supposed to come here because of my excuses -- as therapy. Life's been busy throwing a lot at the Segrist (Fort Worth Branch) lately, and part of the reason for this blog to exist is for my own naval-gazing purposes.

Therefore, starting today, I'll be posting something for the next 30 days straight. There will be pictures of Sam. Videos of Sam. References to Hico. Ruminations on Texas Tech athletics, derision for Aggie football, western literature, and various idle thoughts on fantasy sagas, the middle ages and all that rot.

Also -- dogs.

Starting today. (This post don't count.) Please join me.

No comments: