Thursday, May 10, 2007

By the way ...

The wife. She's pregnant.


UPDATE: OK, to stop being a jerkface ...

  • When: The baby is due in September.
  • What: It's a boy, we've named him Sam.
  • Are we ready: Well, the other day we discussed the fact that we had clothes and had picked out the furniture, so "that's good for now." There are times you can hear God laughing.
  • Other thoughts: We don't consider Sam to be a "junior" kind of situation, as I've never gone by that name, except in college when I got tired of teaching professors my nickname. I've always liked the name, and it hacks me off that it happens to be popular right now. ... Sam himself has tested healthy in every way, and Mer says that he has really started to explore the studio space.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats...

Dave T