Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Winner: Most random search award

I check my site counter every day for a couple of reasons:
  • I'm a loser.
  • It's cool to see who's stopping by.
  • Who the hell do I know in Chicago?
The counter service I have keeps track of the searches that led people here. The photo I posted of Paris Hilton dragged in God knows how many people.

But most of the searches are pretty mundane -- "Hico journalist", "Hico newspaper" -- and stumbling in here probably does nothing but piss most people off.

My love of the Outfield keeps bringing folks in, I've had about a dozen hits from people who searched "i cant believe the things that happen to me".

But, on Tuesday, we had a visitor who came in after searching for... "Hico gas saw".

Hico. Gas. Saw. What is that? I could understand it if some dude in Hico was searching for power tools, but Hiconians avoid this site like the plague. I haven't even had traffic from towns close to Hico.

And when the hell did I write about Gas Saws in the Hamilton County area? *

Wierd.

*Yes, I realize I could google it. I'm not in the mood.

And otherwise...
Haven't had time to be active here for a while, so I've had a few posts stacking up in my head. Will have more in the near future.

No comments: